The growth of foals starter is particularly rapid in the first months of life. High quality feed is necessary to ensure rapid growth of foals. During weaning, foals experience a great deal of stress and this significantly affects the further development and growth of the foal. Therefore, the foal’s diet must be enriched with all the vitamins and minerals it needs at that time.
- Feed for foals is designed to ensure healthy growth of foals after weaning for up to 18 months.
- Feed for foals is enriched with the highest quality proteins and dairy products.
- Contains a complex of minerals and additional amino acids that help maintain the healthy development of the foal’s skeleton and muscle mass;
- Increased calcium and magnesium content, and a combination of biotin and B vitamins ensure a good mental condition of the foal, reduce stress, promote the further development of the skeleton and hooves.
- Excellent taste properties and a small diameter of the pellets ensure that even young foals can chew well and fully absorb the feed.
FEEDING RECOM MENDATIONS:
Divide the recommended daily amount into 2-3 feedings per day.
Good quality hay/haylage and clean drinking water must always be available
Give the foal enough time to get used to the feed during weaning.
For the first three days, give the lowest dose by gradually increasing to the recommended amount.
It is recommended to divide the daily amount into 2-3 feedings per day. During weaning (6 months) 100-200 kg; 0.3-0.5 kg. 300-500 kg 0.8-1 kg. / 6-12 months 100-200 kg 0.5-1 kg 300-500 kg 1.5-2 kg. / From 12 to 18 months 100-200 kg 0.1 -1.5 kg; 300-500 kg 2-2.5kg; Store the feed in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area. If these conditions are not met, we cannot be held responsible for maintaining the quality of the feed.
INGREDIENTS: oats, wheat, dried steamed hulled soybean meal (made from genetically modified soybeans), barley, corn, sugar beet pulp, sunflower meal, sweet whey powder, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, premix for foals Optigrow, sodium chloride, Biotox.