Granulated feed for sport horses with medium or high load, for starting and high endurance horses. A fully balanced feed enriched with vitamins and minerals meets the needs of the horse for every day. The high energy value stably supports the horse’s heart rate, blood pressure and muscle tone. Feed for sport horses is developed using only the best quality raw materials.
- Contains a complex of minerals and additional amino acids that help maintain the overall health and well-being of the horse.
- Easily digestible.
- Increased combination of Biotin and B vitamins ensures good mental well-being of the horse, reduces stress, improves the condition of fur and hooves.
- The ratio of L-carnitine, other amino acids and protein promotes the development of muscle tissue and provide the horse with energy.
- Folic acid, selenium, lysine, methionine and amino acids support the reproductive functions of the horse, so it can be used for breeding stallions.
- Excellent taste properties and small pellet diameter ensure that the horse can chew well and fully absorb the feed.
FEEDING RECOM MENDATIONS:
Instructions for use: it is recommended to divide the daily amount into 2-3 feedings per day. Low activity – body weight 200-400 kg: daily intake 0.5-1 kg; body weight 400-600 kg: 1-1.5 kg; Average activity – body weight 200-400 kg: 1-1.5 kg; 400-600 kg: 3-5 kg per day.
FEED: only for the group of animals indicated on the label. This product contains genetically modified organisms.
Store the feed in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area. If these conditions are not met, we cannot be held responsible for maintaining the quality of the feed.
INGREDIENTS: oats, sugar beet pulp, wheat bran, corn, grass meal, wheat, premix for horses, dried steamed hulled soybean meal (madefrom genetically modified soybeans), vegetable oil, flaxseed pulp, barley, molasses, calcium carbonate, Biotox, Yeast Cell Wall, Tasty Attract Plus.