Granulated feed for recreational and sport horses receiving a small load. A fully balanced feed enriched with vitamins and minerals meets the needs of the horse for every day. The reduced protein content is less energizing, so it is also suitable for older horses and ponies.
- Used for sport and recreational horses receiving a light load.
- A fully balanced feed enriched with vitamins and minerals meets the needs of the horse for every day.
- The reduced protein content is less energizing, so it is also suitable for older horses and ponies.
- Feed for recreational horses is developed using only the best quality raw materials. 100% natural raw materials.
- Contains a complex of minerals and additional amino acids that help maintain the overall health and well-being of the horse.
- Easily digestible.
- The increased combination of biotin and B vitamins ensures the horse’s good mental well-being, reduces stress, improves the condition of fur and hooves.
- Excellent taste properties and small pellet diameter ensure that the horse can chew well and fully absorb the feed.
FEEDING RECOM MENDATIONS:
Only for the group of animals indicated on the label.
Divide the recommended daily amount into 2-3 feedings per day.
Good quality feed and clean drinking water must always be available. For the first three days, give the lowest dose by gradually increasing to the recommended amount. The feed can also be used with oats, if needed.
Instructions for use: it is recommended to divide the daily amount into 2-3 feedings per day. Low activity – body weight 200-400 kg: daily rate 0.5-1 kg; body weight 400-600 kg: 1- 1.5kg;
Average activity – body weight 200-400 kg: 1-1.5 kg; 400-600 kg: 3-5 kg per day. Store the feed in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area.
If these conditions are not met, we cannot be held responsible for maintaining the quality of the feed.
INGREDIENTS: barley, oats, wheat bran, corn, grass flour, sugar beet pulp, premix, sunflower pulp, dried steamed hulled soybean meal (made from genetically modified soybeans), molasses, vegetable oil.